Elliott on Hang Seng

I read the Elliott analysis of Don Thompson and Jeff Harteam on the
metastock list.
I cannot agree with your Elliott on the Hang Seng.
As far as I am concerned the TOP of the HS occurred in Jan 94. Thro to Jan
95 was the A wave followed by the irregular or unorthodox B to the new high
in Aug this year. We are now in a classic killer C wave sell off which has
only just started.

The Paris CAC, Zurich and South African markets have the same format.

 The Nikkei has recently completed a huge B corrective wave since 92 and
has also started its final C wave sell off to a low of around the 8500 to
9000 level.

Most world markets have been in irregular or unorthodox tops on Elliott for
the past few years. This is why we are seeing the collapses. Typical killer
C wave material.
Regards Dr Clive Roffey