AIQ Buy/Sell Signals

Good Morning Realtraders'

I sent this previously as a CC: to realtraders. However it was refused. So
here we go again with some minor grammatical modifications.

Using AIQ  ER ratings with the WAL & US will give you more accurate signals.
Not to mention filter out alot of bad signals. Below is the data from AIQ
with Telescan Data:

         ER   WAL   US
8/8   4-96   28-72   49-51       Confirmed Sell
8/18  98-2   38-62   86-14
8/29   96-4   57-43   68-32
9/2   100-0   77-23   49-51     Confirmed Buy
9/12   98-2   45-55   35-65
9/15  98-2   40-60   34-66
10/16  4-96   19-81   72-28     Confirmed Sell
10/20  95-5   31-69   83-17

When the WAL gets into the 70's and 20's (Buy & Sell) you are getting a
confirmation of that signal. The US only tells you if there are alot of
unconfirmed buy/sell signals to feed into the WAL.
Take a look at your daily chart of the DJIA and you will see the accuracy and
timeliness of using confirmed ER signals.
Using this methodology would have kept you out of this catastrophic event
going on as we speak. Please feel free to comment back.

Enough said,

Richard J. Chehovin