Re: GEN - Turning Point

Closing your short today would fit in with my perception of what the
indicators are telling me.  Basically I have several Buy Alerts, not Buy
signals, but Alerts.  This means the conditions are extreme enough to
support a rebound and form a short term cycle low.  This is in the context
of the weekly trend still being down.  The alerts would turn to buy signals
upon certain levels being hit.

BobR
http://www.oextrader.com/momentum.htm