Gen - Historical Fundamental Data?

I have spent some time developing a strictly technical short term stock
trading system, average holding time is 3.5 days.  The system has been
preforming well in actual trading and, now that it is on "auto pilot" I
would like to use the same techniques to develop a mid-term trading system
that uses fundamental data.  My general question to all that are willing to
share their opinion is this:  What are your five favorite fundamental
indicators in trading stocks, and what is a good source for historic data of
same?

Thanks a bunch.

Larry Stone