Re: MKT - OEX

bobrabcd wrote:

> Those who questioned the rational for selling puts (to close) Thursday
> may
> find out why this morning.  Intraday and end of day the volatility
> conditions favored selling puts and by the end of the day price,
> volatility, breadth were all voting for a rebound from an extreme
> oversold
> condition.  On the AMOSS chart the 90 day component has rebounded each
> time
> it dropped into the neutral zone 4.

     Whew! -- Bad call.  And usually you are quite good at the next
day's prediction.
I hope those puts you sold didn't hurt too much.

We all miss, and beleive me I miss plenty of them.   This time I was
happy because I held my Puts until today (Fri). No positions over the
weekend though; just too risky.

So, What's going to happen Monday.  I think it will be a critical day.
The bottom could really drop out here.

Dick