Re: Stop Loss

In a message dated 97-10-24 21:54:22 EDT, dczang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I've tried on close stops, but that doesn't offer much protection if
>  your moved against strongly.
>
>  My, question.....How does one keep in the market and still practice
>  money management?
>  How to keep from being stopped out???

Darrell

            The markets could care less about your money management, or mine
for that matter.  What you need to do is determine logically where your stop
belongs, based on price action.  Once you have done that then you can see if
it fits your money management requirements.  If yes take the trade, if no,
don't take the trade.

                                        Pete