Re: Gen: SOD

Don,

Say it ain't so - your perspectives are most welcome and desired.

Since I grabbed 5/8 on BA today I am especially interested on your BA
comments.

I can't follow the stocks all day, but I received a News Alert on my Quote
Express about the release of worse than expected earnings - saw that the
day's low was under 48 - that it had rebounded and I bought at 48 5/8 -
later saw it was at 49 1/8 - hesitated a bit and then gout out at 48
15/16.

Not that I've done it too many times, but it seems that there are great
opportunities on the rebound from a drop after bad news.

Respectfully, Bob.

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Don Green wrote:

> Wow, what a mistake!  My SOD teaching tool is DEAD! or whatever it was?
>
> No more posts...just lurking!
>
> I am sorry for wasting so many brain cells...Mine and yours...trying to
> explain
>
> Don

Bob Dombrowski,  Buffalo, NY
ah149@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx