S&P-a Lamb to the Slaughter

Hi Everyone.

Well, I thought I'd trade some Emini's today.  If you are interested in my
point & figure chart that I based this on -- I can send it to you
individually.  Gif is too large for this usergroup.

At 10:25 saw support, figured the havoc from yesterday might have settled
and if the market dropped towards 946 it was time to get out -- I also put
in a profit order in for 960 -- bot at 951.00.

Got a cup of coffee and saw it dropping cancel replace the 960 and got out
at 948.25.

This is not the first time this has happened to me and so I decided that
well,  ok, I was wrong.  The overall trend is bearish, it's Friday.  I sold
one at 945.25.  Put in a profit order in at 940.75 (one tick above limit
down) and went for another cup of coffee.

AARGH!!   Saw 950 AGAIN!! Bailed out at 949.50.

My question is -- is it me, or is it the coffee?

Humbly

Denise
Denise Beebe Throntveit
President