Re: fut:Hogs Trade

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Ratchford <ricrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 1997 12:53 PM
Subject: fut:Hogs Trade

I'm new to this group and have been quite, but I don't understand the soap
box complaints about Rick's work. His Hog trade sure looks good to me.

I realize he would like us to subscribe to his service but the "free"
recommendation are useful.

My objective is to make money and if Rick's posts help me, then God bless
him.
I really don't care if his work comes from some undisclosed "black box".

Frankly, if some don't like his posts, its very easy to hit the delete key
whenever you see his name. I do that on all the SODs because I'm a futures
trader & it's easy.