Re: Stock of the Day et. al.

IMHO your observations are not self centered.
I am amazed bu all of the " I am going----" calls.
The explanations are ton very rational.
"I am looking for a bounce---" is  a reason to trade but ,
you would think that support or some other fundamental or technical
indicator would
come into play.
 Finally we learn that all of the trades are "GUT PLAYS"
I wish the player well but must remind all that gut plays are only for
the rich.
I have been involved in the debt markets for 33 years and have seen a
lot.
This guy is what we commonly refer to as a gunslinger. A brokers dream,
commission generating machine and usually not much else.

 His style is not for everyone to try.
Tomgo