Re: Stock of the Day et. al.

In a message dated 97-10-23 22:38:43 EDT, combat@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael E.
Strupp) writes:

<< Maybe a new listserv should be created for trading these realtime
 trading recommendations where people who can use them profitably can
 have access to them while people who can't use them don't have to sift
 through 70-80 messages a day to get to the few messages that may be of
 use to them.

 I dunno - maybe we've gone over this territory before ... any comments?

 Mike

Suggestion...  Put the date and time (edt) in your posts.

The time at the top of the posts is when it went thru the server(s).

Many of these posts are hours after they were written.

Regards,

Gary      τΏτ