Re: Ethical / Legal Questions

Hi John,

Can you clarify whether your question is about brokers or any other non
-registered individual.
I know the legislation about CTAs and newsletter writers, Hotlines,
software developers etc
is getting a lot weird in the US, but I always thought brokers were
registered to give advice.

OR IS IT EVEN WORSE THAN I THOUGHT!!!.

David Hunt