Re: Gen: Why this SOD?

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997 19:00:19 -0700, you wrote:

>>When you trade like I do, it is you a computer screen and CNBC...  I enjoy
>>Joe Kerran, cynical attitude, but, hearing from other keeps me going.  I
>>often feel very isolated.

There was some discussion here last week  about an IRC (internet relay
chat) channel called #daytraders.  The 250 odd people logged into this
channel each day are stock traders that lean heavily on CNBC and what
was just said.  Some users do stock purchases  based on the
announcement that a CEO is about to speak right after this commercial,
etc.

wish I had the cable, I'd like to try this.

todd_horton@xxxxxxxxxx

for information on neuropathy and homeopathic treatment of :
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/thorton