Re: Gen: Why this SOD?

hi don,
i have one question, how fast do you get executions? i use waterhouse on the net
and i get about a 30 second execution which would leave me very unconfortable if
i am trying to get 1/16 or 1/8....
also, sometimes i am down and i use the broker which takes even longer..
i also trade my ira and it takes between 5 and 10 minutes because each trade
must be eyeballed by a f.c(ae),registered rep.
thanks
rich t