Re: STK - NEM formed a symmetrical bottom

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: STK - NEM formed a symmetrical bottom
  • From: "G.John Boggio" <boggio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 09:24:46 -0700 (PDT)

Gerry,

  I too am watching closely the gold and silver markets.  Although we have
broken below the symmetrical supports that I was looking for, I find it
very interesting that the XAU has made a near perfect symmetrical
match...take a look.  This could portend good news for the underlying
stocks.  Obviously, I am a little concerned with the futures markets but it
is a little too early to give up on this market especially after its recent
rally last month.  I think we are just seeing some backing and filling
right now.

John Boggio