Re: GEN - Flowrate

Bob,

  By looking at the vertical lines that you drew on the chart, it looks as
if you may have something here.  Early interpretations suggests to buy or
sell when FRN is at its extremes.  However, I would combine this with a
simple short term RSI or Stochastics so as to avoid whipsaws.

  Keep up the good work.

John Boggio