Re: FUTR GEN: CIS "So, You wanna' Be a Short-term Pro Trader....."

Dennis Peterson wrote:

> Walt,
>
> I am Looking at the last few days action in the December Wheat.
> Question, was Friday 10/17........................

> Dennis
>
> Walt Downs wrote:

> > The Key Elements of Successful Short-term Trading
> >                     By
> >                 Walt Downs

Greetings Walt & Dennis:

Walt, I would really appreciate if you will show us each of the bars setups you had
mentioned through some charts examples.  In general, I haven't had any problem in
understanding your bars setups but a few charts will really clear things out.  Thanks in
advance.  Thanks Dennis for leading me to see an example of ' Pattern I'.  Regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong