FUTR GEN: RR/ TTC / FDATE SP500 calls

Rick,

OK, I have to admit to a bit of puzzlement here.

You've been calling for the SP500 to find support, and trade higher,
from 980 (!) on down. I watched the TTC support levels reel by like
mile markers at the Indianapolis 500.....

the final call I saw, was for the SP500 to find support at 949.

On that Day, the SP blew through 949 like a woodchipper, on it's way
to 935.

Now, today, I am seeing alot of back slapping, and palm pressing, and
I don't know WHAT to think. :)

I guess the only questions I have are:

At what point should we have gone long ?????
Did I miss a post detailing the long entry ???????

Walt Downs
CIS Trading