Re: FUTR GEN: CIS "So, You wanna' Be a Short-term Pro Trader....."

Walt,

I am Looking at the last few days action in the December Wheat.
Question, was Friday 10/17, the first day of a Pattern-1 Multiple Bar
Set?  Its high was roughly equal to the center of Thursday's range, and
its low was lower than Thursday's.  Monday was a large outside day up
which closed on its highs.  If I am understanding you correctly, I
should consider Monday's action in WZ to be a completion of a Pattern-1
which means that there is a statistically strong chance that WZ will
Reverse on Tuesday.
Dennis

--
http://homepage.macomb.com/~mig/ -- HomePage