Re: MKT - djia and ER numbers

Past experience would seem to indicate that the prudent strategy would be
to allocate assets on the four rules as laid out in Chapter III.  Whether
you have a buy or sell by AIQ's own definitions depends entirely on your
risk reward choices and the consequent confirmation level.  We have no
disagreement as far as I can see.  You trade stocks, I trade options.  With
options you have to be a step ahead and use rules 1 and 2. "Trading on
unconfirmed Expert Ratings is common with traders of of both index and
equity options.  These traders have found that, if they wait for signal
confirmation, the option premium has already jumped."  A 1% difference in
the results between DD and Telescan is not enough to convince me to switch
from Telescan.  In fact as an option trader there are many trades put on
that don't have ER buy or sell ratings.  It is just that when they do occur
it is a "load up the boat" time.  AIQ also addressed the issue of money
management in just jusing rules one and two.  All I am saying is when
someone says AIQ issued a Buy or Sell it has to be taken in the context of
what it is they are trading.  The terms have been used too loosely on RT.

BobR