gen: Learning to trade TIME

There have been several responses to my post on the importance of solving
for TIME in trading. It is good that it has gotten some to think.

However, the question is, 'are you truly serious about learning?'

Many want to see a show. They want fireworks. 'Show me how it's done.', some
will say, as if a quick post will then make them a time/price trader. But I
ask, are they truly serious?

Do you think that I learned how to trade time and price by asking that
question on a list? Do you think Norman learned his Astro-Fin on a list? No.
These are DISCIPLINES. You are not going to get a pill that you can swallow
and, walla, insta-trader!

Anyone interested in learning how to trade time/price will need to invest
time/effort and money. We all had to go that route.

You can learn Time/Price trading from the people of AdvGET, Natures Pulse,
Norman Winski, and some others.  Locate those who teach this discipline or
offer the tools, and choose the one that suits your personality.  Some may
be better than others, but in the end you can make them all work.

This is what I call 'short-cuts'. The developers of these packages and/or
trading manuals/forums have invested a lot of time, effort and money to be
in a position to offer traders an opportunity to get up to speed quicker.

If you are really eager to learn, and have tons of time and really don't
wish to pay someone whose already done all the work, you can dig up enough
information from dozens of books found at your local library or have them
special ordered from another.  Anything under the sun can be had inside a
book somewhere to get you to solve the puzzle yourself. It will even help
you to ask the right questions instead of just saying, 'show me.'

The bottom line is, and I know this will make some who like everything
handed to them upset, we must put in an investment of time, and if we want
any shortcuts, an investment of money  to pay those who have already
invested tons of time and money if you want to move your piece to Park
Place,  which puts you closer to passing GO and collecting your $200.

Time/price trading takes time, either way, to get the hang of it to be a
winning trader. It is just the technique/tool, you'll still need to develop
in the lines of attitude, of course.

So, if you are looking to not put in the effort or investment, the attitude
part is already hurting and should probably be taken care of first.

If you are a serious student looking to excel and advance, now you know what
you need to do.

cheers!
:)
rick

  FutureSoft Publishing - Precision Trading
            http://FSoftPublishing.com