fut:For Lack of an Fdate

Greetings Pigskin Throwers and other Couch Anomalies!

Just so the Hogs market does not become a dead subject in it's own plight, I
thought I'd bring out some information about these fine oinkers which make
our Monday nights entertaining (especially if Denver is playing).

There appears to be a change of trend, market pivot, or whatever you may
wish to call it due to appear around 10/21,22. No, I do not have an Fdate
for Hogs on this date, so except this for lack of an Fdate.

After a week of playing in the 61-62 area, it is now ready to have some more
fun in the 60's.

A long time low in this market is 60.10. A complete double bottom since
December 4th, 1996.  What a nice area to have hogs find support and turn up
a tad, eh? Definitely low risk proposition. It is the CONTRACT LOW!

This market closed at 60.90 last Friday, 10/17.

A weekly cycle bottom is expected RIGHT NOW! This market is going to go up
on a weekly basis until mid-November.

I'm sure after the floor shakes out all those who are going to go long but
don't have their timing down, it will then say, Adios Comatose.

One good trade can make your whole month/year.

cheers!
:)
rick

  FutureSoft Publishing - Precision Trading
            http://FSoftPublishing.com