Re: Anyone Paying Attention? hogs and cattle

Greetings Leonard,

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but let me just say that I hope you are
not taking my posts as advice to buy or sell, but are using it and others to
confirm your own work.

My posts serve several functions. They are meant to teach, to draw attention
to a prospective market opportunity, and to expose a trading methodology
that I completely believe in.

The last thing I want it to be used for as direct advice to buy or sell any
market.

I'm glad that the article drew your attention, but I did catch the part
about the newsletter and kind of cringed a bit. I like to read newsletters
as well, mostly to see how well others are doing. At times they help to
'confirm', makes you nice and warm inside. But I definitely will not let one
change my mind once I've done my own homework, nor take its advice at face
value.

If I start to doubt my results based on something I read, it means I need to
take a break on that market till I'm positive.

Yes, Hogs took their nosedive as mentioned it would a couple weeks ago, and
Feeders did find support at 76.40, holding off all attacks later on.  I did
good on this. But being fallible like most humans I may miss one. Would you
have been ready for that?

Commodities are highly speculative, but what isn't? If you are going to
trade any speculative market, might as well put leverage and seasonality on
your side.

Glad you trade the aggies and now the meats. Hope to hear many more
successes on futures trading here.

cheers!
:)
rick

  FutureSoft Publishing - Precision Trading
            http://FSoftPublishing.com