Re: MKT - "KISS & GOODBYE"

Donald Thompson wrote:

> Jeff Harteam wrote:
> >
> > Greetings Traders:
> >
> > The 'kiss & goodbye' of the Dec Yen and the Dow.  Subsequent move can be
> > substantial.  Regards.
> >
> > Have a good one
> > Jeff Harteam
> > Hong Kong
>
> Jeff, Nice observation.  I don't follow currancies.  Why now the Yen
> making such a pattern? It is very bullish..
>
> Don Thompson

Hi Don:

The current situation in the cash market (USD/YEN) is that we're currently at
the beginning of Wave C of the Corrective Wave 4.  If I'm correct in regards
to my interpretations, the wedge I just shown was the Wave B.  The minimum
target of the pattern implies that the USD/YEN can conceivably reach the
110.00 level or more ( currently the level is at the 120.00 levels) easily.
I've been waiting for this setup for months.  Hope it turns out the way I
expected :)  Regards.  Nice to 'hear' from you again!

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong