GEN: Don Green and stocks

I am not laughing at anyone.

Currently, my own style is limited to selling most of my positions and going to cash
because I believe the market is under distribution.

Rather than get into the reasons for this, let me just say that if I am incorrect then I
will have fresh cash to pursue new positions. However, if the late selloff today was any
indication, there should be several bargains by mid-November.

--PJS