ANY GOOD TRADESTATION SYSTEMS OUT THERE FOR A LADY????

I  need a good Tradestation 4.0 system to trade the SP's.
Does anyone know of one for sale?
By "good", I mean a system with a historical going back 4 years, with a
profit factor
of >2.1, and not more than  3 optimizable parameters, and a drawdown on a 1
contract basis of <= $7500. With stats like this, the system should be
robust.
I am a single mother of  2, and I would really like to become "independent".

                                                  Glenda Joyce