Gen: Opps!

Lessons Learned.

Well, for anyone who cares.

Be advised it is too hard to explain what I am doing, while I am doing it..
I try to give a little
comment as I try for whatever you can determine from it.

I went against the flow and lost...70-20-10.

I bought SNDK, based on the fact it had dropped like a rock, for no apparent
reason...

I felt there was room for a major rebound...(bounce)   Which I feel would
have happened, if the
overall market had not tanked.  I tried to buy another 1k shares to bring
down my average price..

Then as I realized I was going to lose today, I noticed ASND was strong in a
very negative market
So that tells me, if the market rebounds a strong stock should take off..
It did help a little,
but it was too little to late.

So what can I learn, don't fight the market...  70-20-10.. I should have
waited later in the day to trade..
It was a short day and I was long..  oh well..

I sold 2000 of SNDK shares at 30   and 1000 shares of ASND at 33.5/8

So I took a lost of roughly $1200.000
I would have lost more without some damage control...

I will probably be on the side lines tomorrow, unless it Is too tempting...

This anniversary issue may spook the market...

Class dismissed....

Regards
Don Green
crying in his cave!!!