Re: GEN: Posting trades to the forum

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997 20:11:02 -0400, you wrote:

>>Todd,
>>Are there any real time chats that you know of where people can chat
>>during the evening or night hours about the market and specific trades
>>for tomorrow?  All the chat channels that I have for IRC are only active
>>during the day.

No, I sure don't. Matter of fact I didn't know that there were any
during the day either.  I  thought I was the first one to suggest this
for real traders.

What channels do you know of ?  I'd be interested.   I have seen a few
attempts on certain home pages but not on IRC.

todd_horton@xxxxxxxxxx

for information on neuropathy and homeopathic treatment of :
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/thorton