Re: Real time chart scanning software

Mitch Bulajic wrote:

> Does anybody out there know of a real time chart scanning software -
> similar to Trade Station scanner 4.0, but in real time as well
> (Trade Station 4.0 is end of the day chart scanning only).
> Thanks!
>
> Mitch

This is one of the main selling points for Windows on Wall Street's new
software called Daytrader.  Supposed to be a TS killer.
Right now it is only for DTN users.  I ordered a copy but was a bit
disappointed for my system development purposes.
Also DTN is a bit of a pain to import into your PC.

If you have set systems you monitor across a wide range of stocks or
something, it might be ok.

Eric