GEN:Investor/RT software

I've used Linn's software since 1993 or 94....TickerWatcher for a Mac.

I use several PowerMacs and keep a Windows machine primarily for Web Access so I am only
familiar with Linn's I/RT for the Mac.

Upon receiving it a few months ago, I drew up a laundry list of things that were lacking
in the software. It's buried now, as I turned it on one day and it said my "trial time"
had expired.

This is the type of problem I have had with Linn. I purchased the product outright.
There should not have been a trial time. Over the years I have found LinnSoft very
supportive when I was buying something, but Tech Support sorely lacking.

Surely, if one is using a DOS based machine, Ensign or a variety of other systems would
be a better choice. This is from my perspective as a Mac user....but no matter what the
platform is, if the Tech Support is a problem then the software will only be
frustrating.

I intended to call Linnsoft this week and put I/RT up on a backup machine this weekend,
once I get this "trial time" issue resolved. But my eventual goal is to scrap it and
either get a Pentium card for one of the Macs or get a Dell and find myself better
software.

--PJS