Re: GEN: a thought worth remembering!

If I remember correctly, that is the basis for the AIQ program. First, the
market timing, than sector timing and than you can scan inside the sector
it self. It is also the philosophy behind the C-A-N-S-L-I-M system, where
you can check out the industry's relative strength first and look for the
highest relative strength stocks within the industry. This is a great
system in theory, but I'm afraid that the IBD guys (New USA fund) have been
less than successful at demonstrating it. I hope that you are implementing
it better.

Even if you are a technical trader you will see the same phenomenon of a
whole sector rising and carrying the stocks with it, you will get buy
signals on all the strong stocks within a sector.

Shay Horowitz                  shay@xxxxxxxxxx
Zeus Investments, LLC.
13918 E. Mississippi Ave.    http://www.zeus-holdings.com/
Suite 245