Gen: Yen vs Dollar

I have a question for anyone who deals with currencies..  I have a LARGE
amount of YEN stuck in a Japanese
Bank Account drawing .05% annual..  Really sad.. It is money I had while I
lived in Tokyo for the last 12 years.

I had planned on moving it when the yen rate reach 110 to the dollar.. But
it stopped at 112 and now is 121.

I really need to move it, but I lose around $5,000 for each one yen of
change..  I am looking for a creative way to move it or hedge it?  Any
ideas?  I had thought about buying US bonds with the YEN, for delivery in
the U.S.
assuming the interest rate drops a lot....

Regards
Don Green