GEN:Brokers

O.K. I am sure this has been discussed, but any help would be appreciated.  I
am an active stock trader, using methods similar to J. Cooper.  While I use a
discount broker my commission, which once was low, is now significantly
higher then what is out there now (especially online trading).  One problem I
may have (please let me know) is that with myu type of trading I commonly
exceed my buying power, however, I cover later.  With an electronic system I
would bet they will not let you do that and most of these type of brokers
would require the sell first to bring up buying power.  This reduces my
leverage significantly.  Anyone out there using these services, and what do
you think.  Even with my low commission I could reduce my commission by 70%
with some of these services, which at the end of the year turns out
siugnificantly.

Thanks

Scott Brandman