Re: SMART ASS here!

Don,

My post didnt get on the service, but I wanted to commend you, not for the
winning trade, but for the guts to telll us what you are doing.  Isn't that
what this forum is all about?  You could have just as easily lost and then
you would have people saying "see".  Keep up the good work and keep telling
us what you are doing, I wish more people on this forum would do the same.
 In fact I plan on giving some of my buys as well and if people want to abuse
me for that, well then I am in the wrong place.

Scott Brandman