Re: Request for help using AOL with MSIE

At 08:13 AM 10/14/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Check to make sure you are not using MSIE 4.0. If you look on the CME
>webpage they tell you what MSIE will work for their live quotes. Hope this
>helps.

Your comment not to use 4.0 may not have been exactly what you meant, but I
suggest that it may be a good idea to wait on using 4.01.  I use LiveWire
and I just loaded 4.01 with disastrous results.  I believe there is a
conflict in the software of LW and 4.01.  There could be other programs that
will conflict, also because 4.01 really makes some significant changes.  I
have had no trouble with MSIE 3.2 so have gone back to it.  I lost all my
data and could not load LW.  I had it saved on a completely separate hard
drive as well as on a second net-worked computer.  I lost all three and had
to start all over in my accumulation of data in LW.  Yes, I do not know.
But, I did not have trouble before 4.01.  You decide.

Roy

Consider Practicing Random Kindness
(Read RAK's in Reader's Digest May 1992)
Roy C. Sampley
rsampley@xxxxxxxxx