Re: Gen: Xpresstrade

Bob,

I've been with Xpresstrade now for about three months and am very
pleased with them. I do mostly intermed. trades, bonds, beans, gold.
and OEX.  Dan O'Neil, a principal with them is a member of this
forum, (danny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and can fill in a lot of the gaps in
your request for info. He's a good guy. They have excellent customer
service. I do, however, keep another account active just in case.
The internet ain't that reliable yet!

Try them, I think you'll like 'em.

I have no financial interest in Xpresstrade.

Ed Hanley