Re: Computer Program Opinions-(seeking)

<x-html><HTML>
I just downloaded the AIQ Market Expert (2.9 mb) and
<BR>installed it.

<P>The wait for the download was worth it.&nbsp; This is an
<BR>outstanding FREE set of software for those getting
<BR>started.

<P>However, anyone who gets this system should order
<BR>the manual since there is so much to the system that
<BR>just poking around may not be enough to get all the
<BR>good from it.

<P>Site for Download

<P>http://www.market-expert.com/htdocs/aboard.htm
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>Clyde Lee
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>Ronald McEwan wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>I think "Wall Street Analyst" can be downloaded free
from Omega.
<BR>Also AIQ has a free version of the "Market Expert" that can be downloaded
<BR>from their web site.

<P>Ron McEwan</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>
</x-html>
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard96.vcf"