Gen: Logarithmic Spiral

While many people have concluded that the wave principle cannot actually be
used to forecast price movements, per se, we all use Fibonacci ratios for
retracements, time goal days, etc - and of course it is obvious that the wave
principle plays an important part in such application.  But going a stage
further, does anyone have any experience on using the Fibonacci logarithmic
spiral?

More specifically, does anyone know if an automated version exists i.e. as an
indicator which can be added to Trade Station?  Omega have told me that they
don't know of one that can be imported,  but went on to say that that did not
mean one did not exist.  Does anyone on RT know of any at all?

If this is a minority strand for RT, please e-mail me privately.

Many thanks

Bill Eykyn