Re: Tape Reading-Wycoff

Another source of tape reading information, audios, videos, a journal, is
Marc Clemons.  Former phone numbers, email, all go unanswered.  Last known
public appearance to me is at an Options Vue Seminar in February 1996.  He
had an expensive set of videos($1500) that he pulled from the market and
said they would be released after re-editing.  He also had a set of audio
tapes, formerly $250, that had a lot of daytrading market insights.  If
anyone has a valid phone number, email, website URL for this guy I would
appreciate getting it.

Thanks,
BobR