GEN-Computer Program Opinions-(seeking)

Dear RTs

Begging a thousand pardons, but if I may.

I am upgrading from the stoneage of manual charting and analysis to
computerized methods and online services.
I am new to computers, Internet, the Web, (whatever the difference is)
online services, etc.

My trading methodologys are fairly simple and preferably, (if possible)
wish to not have the necessity to learn vast amounts of computer
programing to operate the software.
Hopefully I'm not stupid, although some programs to me, seem to reguire
just that. (could that be partially due to manufacturers desires to keep
their programs propriatary?)

Whats worked for me is, simplicity being one of the beauties in
analizing a possible position to take in a given market. Therefore, it
is one of the main features I seek in software, along with the ability
to let me write some of my own equations into the indicators.

I've heard of a program I believe is called Smarttrader put out by
Stratagem.

Has any one had any experience with or comments re. this program or
supercharts by omega, or how they may compare with each other.
ie. ease of use, customer support, strong/weak aspects, etc.

Any information or comments whatsoever is sincerely appreceiated.
Likewise for any other related information re. my quest.
Thank You.

Best Wishes,

Steve

PS. to the principles of RTs, Congratulations on your designing,
architexture of and operating guidelines and procedures which lends
itself to creating this excellent forum.

To the members, Conngratulations also. I've stumbled across three
traders groups, the others I wasn't around long as from what I saw they
couldn't hold a candle to you guys and some of the discussions I've seen
disseminated here. The professionalism and intelligence level I've seen
is very refreshing. I'm glad to be a member and look forward to future
participation.

My appologies for any long windedness.