DeMark

Thanks to both of the RTr's who gave me their opinion of De Mark's
indicators.... Has anyone actually used them?

Some don't like the fact that they're complicated...they are.. and I
don't understand them all that well either. I would appreciate hearing
from someone who has actually used them if they are of any help. They
are expensive but like all technical indicators they are worth it if
they work enough to make their cost back over a reasonable time.

Thanks,

Dave
dgard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx