GEN:BMI DIsh - Please Help!

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GEN:BMI DIsh - Please Help!
  • From: Troy Kelley <tkelley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 13:15:33 -0700 (PDT)

Traders,

I have recently moved from Northern Maryland to DC and I can't get my
BMI dish locked back on the satellite. Part of the problem is that I
can't find the BMI book for all the settings.

Would someone be so kind as to send me the settings for Washingtion DC
area? The azmith and ect? That way I can try to get it locked on
tomorrow (sunday) before option expiration week starts.

Also, the only place I can find to set it up is in the back yard, but
the house is in the way, how big a problem is that?  I am trying to
point it to the side of the house, but there are lots of trees and
things in the way. Should I try and find a place in the front yard and
who cares what the neighbors think?

I do have a window pointing due west in a vacant bedroom. Is that a
possiblity. Just put the dish in the room, and point it at the window?

Thanks
Troy

(P.S. I will post that option delta code to the list later on tonight
when I get my other computer up and running.)