Re: Gen: Internet Brokers

I trade almnost everything online.....obviously this relates to my
travel schedule and geographics.  I have a Sony Magic Link with cellular
or simply my laptop with 56k modem.  My account is online for
DOT....SOES...AMOSS< etc(I can't trade RAES or the CBOE at all, although
the system is enabled).  The account is essentially the same technology
they offer to hedgefunds and has access to all instruments except cash
fixed income.  The system is avail thru Goldman and I've been told Bear
has a similar service.  Futures trades I ALWAYS backup by phone...I've
had communication difficulties using the system to access the Merc.