Omega Optionstation/Data

Hi,

I am thinking of buying Omega Optionstation. My  question refers mainly to
the data imput. Is it practical to run it with EOD data from Dialdata or
somebody else. On Option I just not see the point of having real time data if
you trade strategies which usually go from one day to two months. Is there a
cheap delayed service available, preferably through the internet compatible
with OS. I can allways get the data from lets say quote.com and then imput
them manually in a market I see an opportunity. Is this practical?

Also, Omega offfers a one day seminar free with Optionstation. Anybody went
there? Is it worth it.

Thanks for all your answers.

Thomas