Mkt: AMOSS Sig Update

I just finished re-checking some of  my inputs and realized I had some
incorrect data.
I made the corrections and the good news is that a buy signal on the OEX
will kick in if the OEX gets above 937.20 and the VIX drops below 23.20.
The bad news is this move up might also be short lived if it happens at
all. To re-emphasize a previous post, the AMOSS does not project prices.
It only helps you decide when to get in and how long to stay. It should
always be used with additional analysis of markets that would affect the
OEX, such as bonds &  the dollar. Use of Price projection tools such as
pivots and SymWave will increase your success.

Good Luck,
Ron McEwan