[Fwd: Real Time Data]

I use Dial Data for  end of the day source for both stocks and
commodities and they seem to be okay, yes every once in a while I will
come across some incorrect data but for the most part they are fine.

As for switiching from delayed to real time data, I would be extra
careful at first. I went from delayed data to real time and got into a
lot of trouble because I would get too excited at my entry points and
get in on a lot of false signals (By the way I was using DBC or Signal
).  I have recently switched to an internet provider where  I just
receive quotes real time and update my charts at the end of day.  This
seems to work fine for me, I have a better feel watching the ticks of
the market instead of bars on a chart. I am kinesthetic by nature so
this works well for me, I found when trading an intraday chart I always
seemed to be lagging in my execution of trades.