Re: MKT: AMOSS Signal & Symmetry 10/7/97

The combination of John Boggio's very powerful and in depth Symmetry
Analysis with the work I have done with the AMOSS is a wonderful example
of what the Realtraders forum is capable of achieving. I think the old
saying is "The whole is greater then the sum of the parts". If it gets
any better than this we will have to start a Realtraders Hedge Fund.
Anyone have a few million laying around?

Thanks
Ron McEwan