Re: GEN: Futures Novice

ScottyB159@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I have been a stock short term investor for several years and have shown a
> very nice return.  I am interested in learning more about the futures market,
> but really don't know where to begin.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>  Thanks
> Scott

Scott,
  You should contact the Chicgao Board of Trade, 800-THECBOT or
<http://www.cbot.com> or the Chicago Mercantile Exchange =
<http://www.cme.com> .  For your asking, they will send you a ton of
free info. Much of this is the same info that some folks have organized
into a "course" and for which they charged $295. The exchanges offer
this
information for free. You should allow six month to a year of studying
before you commit real money.

Good Luck,

Norman