Re: GEN: systems and books

> I have serveral questions today, on books and systems.
> Also, do any of you know of or use the LSS system?
>
> Just like to know if I can get some feedback.
>
> Thanks for your time.

The original LSS 3-Day Cycle Method, which appeared in 'Winning in the Futures
Market,' by George Angell, is reprinted in full in the book, 'The
Taylor Trading Technique," published by Traders Press and available
for $25. The Taylor 3-day cycle is the basis for the LSS method, and
has many enthusiasts, including Linda Raschke. The Taylor book is
definitely as worthwhile read, but be forewarned that the Taylor's
prose style is dense and often confusing.

In a recent article in Futures, Murray Ruggiero developed a simple
system to test Taylor's ideas. IMHO, it lends itself more to
discretionary trading than to mechanical system applications.

JFB
Shaven Heads Trading
NYC