Re: RSIS

Roy C. Sampley wrote:

> Some of you have varying ideas of what RSIS is.  I would appreciate anything you care to share with me.

<snip>

Roy,

In the TradeStation versions of this indicator that we have been
kicking back and forth, I have found the TS RSIS to be usefull
when used in conjunction with the CRISIS indicator. (This is
an indicator which is just an exponentially smoothed version
of the RSIS)i.e., I use the Crisis indicator as a "fast" plot
and the RSIS as the "slow" plot, buying and selling the
crossovers.

Another REALLY interesting thing I found, was that the CRISIS
indicator when used as a BREAKOUT indicator(A buy or a sell
position being taken on crossovers of the median (0) line)
was on the right side of breakouts every time. Problem is that
the system gets murdered as soon as the market gets choppy.

If someone want's to take a stab at writing a filter to prevent
the system from entering when a strong trend is not present, let
me know and I will post the indicator for everyone.

Walt Downs
CIS Trading